Have any thoughts on this particular thread? More than likely its about marijuana or cannabis, and we know you have something to say about that.

Head Shops
The 710 cup
Grow Stores
what do u recommend to make some other great tasty foods, your salty balls were amazing
By: cookieproject
Posted at: July 13, 2014
Where To Find Weed
SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO GET BACK TO YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR OWN EDIBLES, I THINK IS IS BEST TO MAKE YOUR OWN BUTTER OR LIPID, COCONUT OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, OR EVEN HEMP SEED OIL. IT WOULD BE CHEAPER AND HEALTHIER FOR YOU. I HAVE A MEDICATED COOK BOOK COMING OUT NEXT YEAR BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP TEACH THE MASSES TO DO THERE OWN MEDICATED COOKING AT HOME AND NOT DEPEND ON OTHERS. I LOVE TO MAKE MEDICATED FOOD BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE WANTS SWEETS AND DESERTS BUT YOU CAN DO SO MUCH MORE THEN THAT WITH FOOD. I RECOMMEND MAKING SOME OF YOUR OWN FAVORITE FOODS INTO MEDICATED MEALS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK IN PERSON I AM HAVING A MEDICATED BBQ @ THREE KINGS DAB SUPPLY ON AUG. 30TH 11AM-8PM $25 A PERSON RSVP OR $30 AT THE DOOR. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. FIRE IT UP AND ENJOY.
By: bigsal420247365
Posted at: August 16, 2014
 Head Shops
Hey BigSal, if you need help getting your book put together please let me know! I can design it and help you with publishing, just let me know!! I've done over 100 books over the years and have 30+ years of professional experience in the field of publishing. 'ding'
By: dingbatqueen
Posted at: October 8, 2014
Medical and Recreational Marijuana Dispensaries

New CANNAPAGES available for order!

Thinking about visiting Colorado for freedom's sake? Click below to order your very own copy!

Order Now!